Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Customised LABRADORITE Stone Ring

My customer, Justin wanted to give his girlfriend a Birthday Present on 17 May.
He wanted something funky & yet doesn't want the item to overwhelm her as she's a small sized girl.

So, I told Justin to leave the designing part to me to figure out.

While designing this piece of ring for his girlfriend, I've to get little details from him
and imagine the design out from my heart & mind.

So, I could bring the essences of the flow for the design to be brought out to the wearer.

Top View of the Ring.


Stone Properties:
Labodorite

Colors: Grayish to black with blue, yellow.
The colour of the stone is quite different from the photo as the camera couldn't capture the real colour of it.

Appearance: Usually polished:dark until catches light, then iridescent blue or gold flashes.

Healing properties: Develops body awareness, absorbs negative energy.
It banishes fears and insecurities and previous disappointments. Strengthens faith in the self and trust in the universe.


Front View of the Ring.


Side View of the Ring.


Side View of the Ring.


Back View of the Ring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy, I'm the wearer of the ring now.. nice job...tho the ring size is a lil too small... can only wear it on my pinky. but hey thanks alot!